Goldsworthys Hairdressing Salon, Swindon, Wiltshire, UK ..

. . . .

The owner of this salon was a family friend for over 30 years and my hairdresser for over 15 years, while in his chair he took umbrage at something I said, so in front of an employee, he shredded every single hair on my head, at one point the witness exclaimed "What did you do that for ?" . . . He replied "Because there's nothing left to cut".

The Swindon Police Force have been involved and the individual has been contacted by our solicitors, along with being removed as Ambassador for The Hair Council . .

.DO NOT USE THIS SALON, IT'S JUST NOT WORTH THE RISK.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "hair was maliciously cut" of goldsworthys haircut. Goldsworthys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned goldsworthys haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Goldsworthys.

Had an Experience with Goldsworthys?

Comments

Hair Club - Oustead for hcms screw up Hair Club "This is the worst story of all posted.i went to hcm after losing my hair do to cancer in bloomington Illinois. At first was very happy but after awhile i..." Read more The Consultant Clinic - Facial Rejuvenation Procedure Review The Consultant Clinic "Extremely bad company, no difference after 7 days, no refund offered and no further treatment, it's a sham and false advertising , do not go there..." Read more The Slim Co - HORRIBLE The Slim Co "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..." Read more Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center - Nina Leff, incompetency at its worst! Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center "Do not be fooled by these people, especially Nina Leff. She is a buffoon of epic proportions. You cannot trust her in her so-called "holistic" therapy/counseling sessions, and you will..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more